Saturday, October 27, 2007

GOOOOO TURTLES!



No, we're not talking about those crazy turtles who do ninja moves! We're talking
straight from the pond, slow-moving cool turtles. Tonight was the trunk-or-treat party at our church. It was such a blast seeing all of the kids dressed up and having so much fun. Isaac was a turtle. We laughed the entire time we were putting him in his costume. He was such a sport. Even when he tried to lay on his back, he just gave us a look of "What the heck is on my back?!" and continued to roll to his side. He was basically stuck on the ground grunting and huffing and puffing trying to figure out a way to get to either his belly or back. I'm sure that by the end of the night the temperature inside his costume reached a stifling 150 degrees, but he didn't cry at all. He was enjoying all of the music, the pinatas, the games, and the cool costumes! Most of all, he got to hang with dad for the majority of the night while I got to take some pictures and talked with some friends. We had a great night! The best moment of the night had to be taking the picture of the little babes. We didn't manage to get all of the little infants in the pic, but this was enough to melt my heart! HOW CUTE!!!!

5 comments:

Fran said...

CUUUUTE! I love the pictures. He's such a smiley baby boy:) Sean looks like he has fun with his little buddy. And I love that picture of Isaac squared. He's a perfect turtle!

Brynn said...

Oh man...we were locked out of our house until it was too late to come...Joseph is a monkey though...I'll just pretend he's in that baby picture...:)

Melisa said...

Love the pictures! Isaac is such a cutie!

Purple hair actually looks nice on you, though I think you are pretty enough to make a burlap sack look fabulous.

Jeff and Larissa said...

I LOVE his costume!!! I love little baby Halloween costumes, and Isaac's is seriously awesome!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Issac looked so cute in that turtle costume, and the picture of all the babies is sooo adorable! I wish Vance would have cooperated!