"Sean, it's time to get up."
No response.
"Sean, hey, it's time to get up."
"Spartan Stadium."
"What?"
"Spartan Stadium."
"What do you mean Spartan Stadium?"
"Hm?"
"You just said 'Spartan Stadium'"
"I did?"
This, my friends, is when you know you've watched too much football. When you wake up, still kind of in dream zone talking about a football stadium. It was quite the football day yesterday, so every break Sean took from studying, or when he had a free minute before going to the Halloween party at church, he was checking up on all of the games. Then, after the party when Isaac was asleep, we watched the Ohio State/Penn State game. I still don't know who won, but I can probably take a guess. Then, I proceed to check my e-mail last night before going to bed and espn.com was up on the screen. Can you say...addict? I think it's hilarious.
2 comments:
Welcome to my world!!
Brad can relate. I think he gets tired of me checking all the scores. I can't help it if none of the Mountain West games are played out here!
Post a Comment