Sunday, October 28, 2007

FAMILY WALK




There's more leaves on the ground than there are on the tree these days, so we stepped outside for a walk while the weather is still nice and sunny. We took the camera along to take a few pics to mark Isaac's 6-month half birthday. No, we're not the type to celebrate half birthdays, but today was kind of bizarre thinking that half a year ago today, Isaac was such a small little thing. He wasn't even a day old! I say small, but you should have seen him with the other babies in the nursery. He seemed rather big...gargantuan. At least he was only 8lbs. 5 ozs. when he was born. Sean was nearly 10 lbs when he made his debut back in Feb. of 1980! Thank goodness Isaac wasn't that big!! Like I said earlier, I can't carry his car seat anymore. Sean weighed it the other day with Isaac in it, and said, "Guess how much weight you carry around when you are carrying Isaac in his car seat?" I had no clue, but it was 29 pounds! So, I'm hoping my acute case of scholeosis will go away with a few massages (ahem, Sean) and a car seat-less child in my arms:O)

We loved our walk by the way! :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

So cute, as usual. The leaves are so great, but you have to look at the ground now. They just thought they could drop w/out my permission and I haven't even gotten any photos of the colors yet. Ugh. I remember the days of carrying car seated babies. Try doing that with two babies. At least I could say my muscles were even on both arms.

Kelli said...

I love the pictures. Happy Belated Anniversary! You are a cute family!

Melisa said...

I have big babies. Well, they don't start out that big, but they get big fast. I last about 2 or 3 months with the car seats.

Love the pictures! Way cute!

Brynn said...

JEANNETTE. There is no pumpkin pie on your list of pies. And I really love your pictures of the fall! :)