Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ISAAC SITTING UP and DADDY-SON TIME (2 VIDEOS)

There are two videos here back to back. I don't know how it happened but it happened. I can't believe Isaac is sitting up! Where is all of the time going?! He's still a little wobbly with sitting up, but he's getting the hang of it. He thinks it's funny when he falls over. I'm sure that will change when we're somewhere that doesn't have soft carpet, ya' know?

The second video made me laugh so hard. I was in working on the computer and I kept hearing something behind me and turned around to find Sean dragging Isaac on a blanket. It has become quite the bonding time for them:O)

3 comments:

Brynn said...

He's such a big boy...and being dragged on the blanket! Ha ha ha!! that was so funny!

Judaloo said...

That video was hilarious! I lvoed hte pulling, not sure why, but I laughed and laughed. He is sitting up really well, too. I remember when Jacie started to sit up. It was a whole new world!! Congrats on the new development!!

Melisa said...

That cracked me up. I was laughing and Daven had to shoosh me.