


Has it really been 5 years already? What are you suppose to give your spouse after 5 years? Isn't 25 years silver and 50 years gold? I think 5 years is like a whittled piece of wood, or something along those lines. Whatever it is, we are just having fun looking back at the good times together. We've traveled, moved 3 times, started med school, had a baby...phew! We've certainly been blessed with what has come our way! Instead of writing a huge long list of things I love about Sean, I'll just put it plainly: he rocks.
4 comments:
Ahhh, cute pictures!!! Where were you married? It must not be a cold place because the lawn was still pretty green. Then again, I got married in Colorado in December and I had a short sleeve dress.... Oh, and it snowed as we were leaving. So maybe it was a cold place...
Yea! 5 years! I think it's the "sit around in comfortable clothes and eat ice cream" anniversary.
Wow! I love your pictures. Fall pictures are so beautiful to me and you look beautiful too :)
Did you ever bring these, or an album to YW?
I definately agree...the pictures are beautiful!!
Post a Comment