So, these are what I call Isaac's "big boy" pictures. Holy Cramoly, when did he get ginormous??? Today he even beat me in a tug-of-war, no joke. Lately, he loves plastic clothes hangers (don't worry...I watch him!) and today I went to take it out of his hand and he would NOT let go. I pulled and pulled...we ended up laughing at each other. Lately if I laugh, Isaac laughs, it's really cute. So because I was losing a tug-of-war to my 7 month old baby, I started laughing...and therefore lost my grip and let go.
I am getting ready to let my friend borrow our bassinet, so I took it out and washed the sheets. But first, I decided to see how big Isaac has gotten since we use to put him in it. Mind you, he only stayed in it for about 2 months and then we switched to the crib (excellent decision.) Even then at 2 months, he still had a good 4 inches of free space on both ends. As you can see, his head is against the top and he has to put his feet up just to fit!! I showed Sean the pictures and he couldn't believe it. Isaac was never a tiny baby, but still, it's crazy to see how much he has grown.
As for me and Sean, life is somewhat the same. I don't want people to think that I only know how to talk about Isaac now that he is in our lives. I know it must get kind of annoying. BUT, when our lives really don't change much, it's hard not to. But let me take a stab at it and if this bores you, scroll....
Needless to say Sean was not excited to start up another 3 weeks of intense classes after coming back from Thanksgiving. I don't blame him. Some of you might already know this, but Sean is the hardest worker I've ever met in my entire life. Nobody even comes close to 2nd. I honestly don't know how he does it, and on top of it all, he comes home at night and helps me around the house. Bath time has become Isaac and Sean's little bonding time. Sean did some major kareoke while in NY and I was super impressed:) He survived a Masino Thanksgiving dinner/food fest, and managed to put up a good fight during Scrabblemania 2007. I know, we're super geeks.
I have been doing some art and photography of mine own, which is soooo much fun for me. I'm currently focusing my photography on babies/children, which is always a blast to work with. I don't do studio pictures. I always try and capture kids doing silly things or being in their own element. I have A LOT to learn about taking good pictures and sprucing up on my photoshop skills, but so far it's been a blast. I would LOVE to go to a Photography Workshop to learn from some great professional photographers. Thanks to all of my friends who have allowed me to use their kids as subjects for my photo shoots!!! My mom is sending me a portrait that I will be drawing over the next 2-3 weeks, so I should be pretty busy!! Plus, Christmas is just around the corner and I still have some major shopping to do! Yikes!
I just went to go see "Enchanted" tonight with some girlfriends...SUPER cute movie. I highly recommend it to anyone, including guys who are man enough to watch a fairytale story. We laughed the entire time.
Well, that's us in a nutshell right about now. I'm about ready to fall asleep as I type, so I better go to bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's sad how fast they grow up. Each stage is so fun though! Good to hear Enchanted was so good--my girls really want to see it.
Jeanette, I love your posts about Isaac, but its nice to read about you guys too! Life sounds really good for you, and super fun. Keep postin' away!
I love the update! Are you enjoying the snow? Cory is constantly giving an update! We miss him terribly but its fun to see it!
Post a Comment