Happy baby Isaac waking up from his nap.
Of course Grandma loved going in to get Isaac when he was up from his naps.
Isaac inspecting his new crib in NY. Yup, looks good. My parent's house is becoming more of a nursery with each grandchild. I swear I don't keep Isaac in his crib all day. These pictures were all taken within a few minutes :)
Can you tell he absolutly adores his cousin Isabel?
Isaac and Jane taking a bath. Isaac is exactly 6 months younger than jane but you'd never tell in this picture!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures. It sounds like you had such a great time in NY. Things in Arizona are going good. Mild weather in the 70's with a few high 60's and sunshine. I'm telling you...you need to come for a visit!
I love the pictures you took. You have an amazine blogspot. Keep it up. Love mommmmmmmm
Don't you love getting your kids up from naptime? They act like they haven't seen you in ages! He's such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is compared to his cousin!
Post a Comment