I just recently finished a drawing for someone back in New York. To say she loves her dogs is an understatement. You can tell she loooooves them from this picture:) Sunglasses, hats, outfits, multiple dog tags. It was no easy task to draw. If there is a difficult dog to draw out there, it's a Pug! There faces have a bazillion folds and wrinkles. I was pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Unfortunately, this isn't a very good photo of it. Oh well...Friday, November 09, 2007
PUGPUGPALOOZA
I just recently finished a drawing for someone back in New York. To say she loves her dogs is an understatement. You can tell she loooooves them from this picture:) Sunglasses, hats, outfits, multiple dog tags. It was no easy task to draw. If there is a difficult dog to draw out there, it's a Pug! There faces have a bazillion folds and wrinkles. I was pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Unfortunately, this isn't a very good photo of it. Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! I haven't seen very much of your work. Nice job! I can't wait to see more.
Okay sweet sweet Jeannette...please do not ever say out loud or in secret you are not talented! I seriously am going to add you to my brag book!
It turned out so great! Nicely done, and if I ever own 5 (?) pugs, I'm so having you draw them. :)
Correction: 4 pugs...although, having you draw 5 pugs would certainly be fun.
Dang, girl! You have got some mad skillz! ;)
I knew you took good pictures, but you draw pictures that are amazing too!
You are very talented.
Nice! At least you didn't try to draw them live...snortin' and panting...
That's awesome. Some people are so obsessed with their animals! I bet they are all inside dogs to, yuck! Your picture of them is wonderful though. The best part was that you didn't have to catch any drool in the process.
Post a Comment