Sunday, November 11, 2007

CHICAGO AND BACK IN 12 HOURS!



Some of our good friends that we met while living in Grand Blanc were in Chicago with their son, Beckham. We had yet to meet little Beck and we also hadn't seen Jeff and Larissa in a long time! So we hopped in the car at 5:00 in the morning and we were home by 5:00 that night. It was a whirlwind of a day (I should say being in the car for that amount of time with a baby who no longer likes to nap while he's in the car was the real whirlwind.) We had such a blast with them! Isaac and Beck really hit it off. We're pretty sure they'll be buds in the future. Beck has a really cool "roar" that he was saying to Isaac. Maybe they were actually communicating in some baby way:) We can't wait to visit with them again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I knew they would be great friends. :)

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh that is the fastest trip ever. How fun though! You did look tired at church today! I didn't get a chance to visit with you, but I want to tell you that I adore you. You are a gem! I'm serious. I appreciate you befriending me from the beginning. Thank you!

Becky said...

I always love, love, love your pictures on your blog! Well, I hate to inform you, but you have been tagged. I'm a victem too, but you'll have to go to my blog for the details.

Anonymous said...

Isaac is soooo cute!!! I love the pictures. Love mom