This video is from when I put Isaac in his bassinet to see how much he had grown. It shows his true personality- always happy, always kicking, and always reaching for whatever I am holding in my hands. Don't mind the funny noises I am making...I'll do anything to get a good laugh out of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Joseph kept smiling and pointing to the screen. He loves his buddy Isaac! He also loves to carry around your Christmas card! :) SUCH a CUTE little laugh!
So sweet!! Baby giggles are the best.
I have many close up of my kids' hands too. Kids just love cameras!
So cute!
Way cute!! Isn't the sound of your own child's laughter the best sound in the world? Lily loved it. She laughed and looked up at me like "Mom, look at that baby laughing!" She does this thing with her hands when she wants something and she did that for Isaac!!! That's a good sign!
Post a Comment