Well, this will probably be the last time I get to post on our blog until after the New Year. New Year? How did 2008 creep up on me? Probably the same way everything else does. Christmas is no exception...I still have Christmas shopping to do! It's hard to find motivation to take Isaac out in the freezing cold weather! The last thing I want is for him to get sick right before the Holidays! Knock on wood, knock on wood! Sean is finally done with school, surviving finals and getting good grades. He sighed the biggest sighed when he got his grade from the last class and realized he was truly free to vacation for the next 3 weeks! I'm just elated to have him home with us. Being able to keep Isaac in the car while I run inside a store (obviously Sean is in the car!) is the greatest thing in the world! Speaking of which, about a month ago I went to Target, parked by a van, and notice that there were three tiny kids inside with no mom/dad in sight and the car was on! I freaked out. I stood there for ten minutes protecting this random van so that nothing would ahppen to the little kids inside. Ten minutes past...and nobody showed. This poor little baby was just crying and staring out at me (was I freaking
her out??! Hmmm.....never thought about it 'til now.) I did something I thought I'd never do. I wrote down the license plate, brought it inside and reported the person. I kept thinking, "Well, maybe they're picking up a perscription... maybe this, maybe that." I can understand certain situation, but not this. Anyway, that was a tangent.
The Christmas tree is up, the lights, the nativity, Christmas music fills our home. We've eaten our fair share of Christmas cookies, that's for sure! We bought real tree this year and we've loved it. Isaac's eyes were as big as ever when he saw it for the first time. We are very excited to see our families! Until next time...
Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!One of Isaac's faaaavorite things to do lately: Look at himself in the mirror!! Is that a bad thing? :)
Yo, what's up?
I took this picture today (Sunday) because it was the first time I've seen the sun in a week or so. It was out for about 30 minutes or so. It was a splendid 30 minutes!
Um, can you say messy?
1 comment:
I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could leave my kids in the car so I could run in to the store. But I could never bring myself to do it. I have to force myself to leave them in the van in the garage so I can run in and grab my coat and purse. I leave the van running and it makes me SOOOOOO nervous. For the 10 whole seconds it takes me to get back. I'll just drive around town until I find a pay at the pump gas station because I don't want to leave my kids in the car while I go in to pay and I don't want to haul them all in. What happened after you reported the van? I hope there was a happy ending.
Post a Comment