My kids are going to wonder if they had a mom when they look through the family photo albums. Mommy not only takes all the pics, but also has no desire to be in them. The camera seems to always add 50lbs. to those photos, hmm, maybe I need a new camera.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
3 comments:
So many cute pictures. He's already changed so much just in the month since I saw him.
Umm...can you guys come home now?
My kids are going to wonder if they had a mom when they look through the family photo albums. Mommy not only takes all the pics, but also has no desire to be in them. The camera seems to always add 50lbs. to those photos, hmm, maybe I need a new camera.
Post a Comment