Orajel! You know, I actually used Isaac's once for a sore tooth. I think it works best on baby gums though. I made my tongue go numb. Mr. Isaac is as cute as ever! I have a thing for big brown eyes.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
I love that Isaac. He is such a happy boy!! Thanks for being Joseph's new best friend on Tuesday!
Orajel! You know, I actually used Isaac's once for a sore tooth. I think it works best on baby gums though. I made my tongue go numb. Mr. Isaac is as cute as ever! I have a thing for big brown eyes.
Post a Comment