Saturday, February 02, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER...

Have you ever found something random, I mean really random in your refrigerator? I have, several times. I must get easily sidetracked because I believe this is how it happens. For instance, I must have been carrying a pair of Isaac's socks in my hand, but then went to get some of his baby food out of the fridge and lo and behold when I went to grab the food out of the fridge to make dinner, I found a mysterious pair of baby socks on the top shelf right by the milk. I seriously have no clue how they got there. I stood at the fridge with the door open for a good 2 minutes trying to retrace my steps and still I can't figure it out. The hypothetical story of me carrying his socks in my hand is the best I could come up with. Until I find out how they really got there, it will have to remain a mystery, just like the times I found my measuring cups and my keys in the fridge.

And if I could, I'd blame it on Isaac (don't parents get to play this card immediately after their baby is born?) but he isn't walking yet, and he certainly doesn't have the arm strength to open it up.

4 comments:

The Taylors said...

That is so funny...One time I put the milk in the pantry. I think I was in a huge hurry or something. Luckily I found it before it started to go bad. Actually, I am going to blame it on my pregnancy. There that makes me feel better!! Also, just wanted to you know that you have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what you do.
Love, Mandy

Melisa said...

If he is too old to argue, why not blame him? ;)

Amanda said...

I went to grab an empty bottle in the cupboard and found a bottle full of formula...gross. I'm not sure how long it was there but I am blaming it on being tired!!!

Anonymous said...

I have done that so much. When it happens I really think I am losing my mind but it is good to know other people do it too. Hey is that a picture of your fridge, looks so neat to me :)