Monday, February 11, 2008

WHO DOES ISAAC LOOK LIKE?

So, we are still having a hard time figuring out who Isaac looks like. When Isaac was first born, I thought he looked exactly like Sean. As he has grown, he's starting to look different and people began saying, "Hmmm, who does he look like?" Usually people say something like, "Oh, you look like daddy!" but I've noticed those comments . During this past trip to N.Y. I brought out all of the old albums in search of baby pictures of me (not many when you're the middle child;) and I found a few. I am going to hold my comments until I hear from all of you. I certainly have my theories of who Isaac looks like, especially certain facial features. Here are a few of me and Sean, and surprisingly my little brother Bryan. I couldn't help but include it because I see a lot of Isaac in him. Hmmmm...



PICTURE #1: SEAN PICTURE #2: JEANNETTE





PICTURE #3: JEANNETTE'S BROTHER, BRYAN


PICTURE #4: JEANNETTE (in high chair)


PICTURE #5: JEANNETTE (in overalls)

Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of Sean to compare Isaac to but definitely let me know what you think!!

No comments: