Ha ha...those are funny faces...I'm going to guess both pictures though. And YES THANK YOU for the Chinese! It was SUCH a nice change to have people over to hang out with! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I'm so proud that he's finally old enough to avoid good pictures, but you don't have to drug him to get a still shot... Whatever you gave him, I'll take some.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
3 comments:
What were you doing to get that picture?! Standing on your head? Swallowing his favorite toy, whole? What has driven her to this?
Thanks for the Chinese food! It was worth having to kill myself on the eliptical tonight.
Ha ha...those are funny faces...I'm going to guess both pictures though. And YES THANK YOU for the Chinese! It was SUCH a nice change to have people over to hang out with! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I'm so proud that he's finally old enough to avoid good pictures, but you don't have to drug him to get a still shot... Whatever you gave him, I'll take some.
Post a Comment