Thursday, February 28, 2008

MY (VERY) EVIL CELL PHONE

Did I drop it one too many times? Is it because I let Isaac slobber all over it or because I hardly clean off the nasty crust left over Isaac's mess? Is it time for a new ringtone?

Well, I'm about ready to drop my phone down the toilet, especially since I think I've been a decent (wouldn't say good) cell phone handler. Sure, there's the occassional drop in the parking lot while I'm trying to load Isaac in his carseat, or like I mentioned, the slobber that has permanently damaged my phone to the point where I can hardly hear people talking (Both Sean and I hate this...he hates it because I always ask "What? I can't hear you" and I hate it because I always have to ask it.)

So, Sean comes home from school today and tells me he couldn't leave me a message because my mailbox was full. I thought, "Hmmmm...that's strange, because I haven't had a single notice from my (evil) phone telling me anyone left me messages." Nothing. Not even a beep. So, I spend the next 20 minutes going throuh 13 missed messages. Seriously?!?! I was so mad because many of those phone calls needed my response and here I am with my (evil) phone not responding. I'm so sorry! I feel really really bad and I promise to never let my evil phone play such a trick on me again. Geesh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I had your evil cell phones twin! Three weeks ago it just started dropping every call within the first 10 seconds and then the last week it completely died--so frustrating! They said it had water damage--I am 100% sure it's Gunner's slobber too! He loves the phone and it's hard not to give it to him when I need him to be quite! Got a new one last week so everything is good again! :)

Melisa said...

I never thought about a cell phone trying to get revenge, but that story sure makes me wonder...

Becky said...

I think you should stop talking on the phone while you're in the bathroom. Come on, that's why it's not working, right, confess! My dad actually did drop his in the toilet and decided to get the warranty when he got his next phone.
When I say what all the time it's really because I can't hear, on the phone or not. Sorry, at least you only have that problem on the phone :) I hope you're having a blast in Phoenix. I actually dreamed I was in some desert last night and refused to go back to MI.