Friday, March 21, 2008

A LITTLE JOURNALING

So, Isaac is becoming quite the explorer. His new favorite place to be is under, around, or anywhere near his "fort," a.k.a. his high chair. Both him and I were laughing so hard the other day because he thought he was being really sneaky, but I kept finding him. When he'd see my eyes come around from the side of the high chair, he would squeal and let out a huge belly laugh. I think I ended up laughing more than him. It was such a cute moment. I tried to capture his little two teeth but I didn't get a picture that ever really showed them. I'll keep working on that. Other than that, I really want to thank so many people who have shown their support in the loss of my Nonna. I just needed a good day to get all red and puffy and teared-out, and now I'm good:) P.S. If you ever want really good Angelina Jolie lips, have a good cry. I'm so glad winter is almost through. In fact, isn't today the first day of Spring? I was just telling my friend Becky today that I'm so booked-out. With the weather being so crappy, there's nothing to really do during the winter. So I picked up about 15 books loved pretty much all of them. But now, I'm really struggling to get through a book which many of my friends say is "amazing" and I think it's mainly due to the fact that I can't stand to read another sentence. Amazingly enough, the sun was out today but boy was it a tease. I thought, no jacket today? Wrong. Brrr...it was sunny, but super chilly! At least we're back to the time of year when it begins to be lighter for a longer portion of the day. Doesn't everybody love that?


I went to the eye doctor today and found out that I am past part one of finding out whether or not I'm a good candidate for laser surgery for my eyes. Supposely this is a good sign. For those of you who haven't had the puuuuure pleasure of seeing me in glasses, you might not have that chance much longer! I've been stewing about this idea for quite some time, not because I'm nervous to get it done, but because it's quite the investment. But then again, shouldn't we want this to be an investment, seeing that they are the ONLY eyes we ever get? If anything becomes of all of this, believe me, I'll let you know.

Sean and I have hauled a good 10 bags to Goodwill over the past few weeks in anticipation of moving at the end of June. We know it's a ways away, but we like to start early, especially since now that we have Isaac, our apartment is busting at the seams. A lot of "Will-I-ever-use-it-again?" items have been tossed and it feels sooo good.


Look at this little face. Can you believe he's always this happy? Seriously, ask anybody:)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Amen about being booked out. I am glad that the sun is out more and that I am a little more free to move about the cabin because I would go crazy fo sho. Well...MORE crazy than I already am.

Anonymous said...

I can just stare at him all day if he was here!!! what a cutie patoodie love mom

Becky said...

You have like one of the happiest babies ever! All smiles with the occasional tearful eye contact with someone like myself. Beautiful pictures by the way. I'm not as booked out as you, but I'm not as addicted especially when the sun comes out like yesterday. I love to have to squint!