He is so cute! It's amazing how fast babies grow into tiny people who love doing things all by themselves (even though that usually means a big cleanup after) I can't believe how big Analysse is already. She's walking and talking and getting into trouble. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital as a tiny newborn and now she's in Nursery at church!
Oh by the way, we were called to be Nursery leaders. I think that someone knew I was too sad to let my baby go to Nursery all by herself already. The first week we let her go I cried a bit. (I know it's silly), but the next week we were called to be in the Nursery so I'm ok now! I really need to try not to be a smothering mom. I hope it's not too late.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
3 comments:
He is so cute! It's amazing how fast babies grow into tiny people who love doing things all by themselves (even though that usually means a big cleanup after) I can't believe how big Analysse is already. She's walking and talking and getting into trouble. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital as a tiny newborn and now she's in Nursery at church!
Oh by the way, we were called to be Nursery leaders. I think that someone knew I was too sad to let my baby go to Nursery all by herself already. The first week we let her go I cried a bit. (I know it's silly), but the next week we were called to be in the Nursery so I'm ok now! I really need to try not to be a smothering mom. I hope it's not too late.
Happy Birthday little guy!!
Post a Comment