Sunday, April 06, 2008

DID I TEACH HIM THIS??



Isaac does the funniest head shake. He just all of sudden started doing this when he was around 6 months old, but now he does it to be Mr. Funny guy. We try and not encourage it too much, but it really makes us laugh. And ignore the mess. We were listening to Conference while trying to entertain Isaac:) He loves dominoes which you can see in this frame:) He is also starting to stand for a stretch of time. Maybe in the next month or two we'll have a video of his first steps!! You can see how he claps at the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME video. I love it!!

Livingstons said...

You have a budding Steve Wonder! I love that he picked up your slick moves... I meant to tell you that's how you dance.

Becky said...

That's a totally rockin' baby! I wish I had that kind of neck flexibility. I guess I could do it but I'd have a huge headache at the end and would be in need of some muscle relaxers.
I saw that sculpture of the Pieta and remember having studied about that proportion thing, so cool! What a psycho to attack that sculpture! I love sculpture and would love to take some classes to learn how to do it better. The stuff I did in college was so dorky. The stuff I've seen of your's is awesome! I love having such talented friends (I'd say well rounded but that makes people sound like a female character in a Ruebens painting).