I'm just Miss Comment lady today. Congrats and may I also say, condolences. Thus begins the chasing and the into more trouble than a mom thinks is possible for a 2 or 3 foot kid.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
6 comments:
Look out world, here he comes!!! How exciting!
WOW! What a big boy!!!!!!! Way to go, Isaac!
we're on the fast track to trouble now:)
This is a good time to start tripping him... he's growing up to fast (don't worry I only tripped Davis without meaning to).
I'm just Miss Comment lady today. Congrats and may I also say, condolences. Thus begins the chasing and the into more trouble than a mom thinks is possible for a 2 or 3 foot kid.
congradulations! That's so exciting.
Post a Comment