This video was filmed last year around this time. My family goes to the Outer Banks in North Carolina every other year, which I just looooove. There's something so beautiful about the seashore along the Outer Banks. Maybe it's just being on a beach that makes it so great:) Isaac was 1-month old (you can hear him crying at the beginning of the video) and I was sitting out on the beach with my mom. There are crabs everywhere, especially in the morning. During the day, they hole up in their little homes beneath the sand to avoid the heat. This one happened to come out, and I threw a Tortilla Chip towards it and it happened to land right by him/her/it. Nice shot! We were a good 15 feet away from it (hence the video is a bit jiggly.) Anyway, he/she/it totally started to eat it!! Watch the video...so cool!
**Clarification: I was not trying to hurt the crab when I threw the chip. I actually wanted to see if it would eat it...and it did!!
3 comments:
He was probably wondering when you were going to throw the salsa over. I've got to go to No. Carolina one of these days. It seems people are always going on vacation there.
Mmmmm, chips and salsa is my favorite!
That is so funny! I can't believe how smart the crab was, he made the chip smaller to fit down the hole. Steve thought it was pretty cool too.
Post a Comment