For a few reasons; let me explain. I have been dreading this post because it means I'm back from my Utah/Washington trip without seeing hardly any of my friends:( I know, you can hate me if you want, but I have reasons (read ahead.) I have been dreading this because I knew this post could turn into a book. So, I have decided to log this in a way I sometimes have to do in my journal or Isaac's journal because it has been so long since my last entry. It's the only way I can get to the punch without getting arthritis in the process.
And to my wonderful friends I neglected to see while in Utah, I hope you will forgive me!! I truly feel awful. I needed two more days while I was in Utah to get to see everybody I had been planning to see.
Pictures are coming shortly. We still have yet to get our desktop up and running since our move and I just don't feel like dealing with it on our laptop. Needless to say, it has been a busy busy month!! But a great one at that!
Jeannette and Isaac's log:
June 1st-Triathlon
June 2nd-Finish packing up the house. Guys over to help load the truck and then Sean and Josh head to Milford to drop it off.
June 3rd-Said goodbye to our wonderful apartment of 2 years and got in our cars and headed to our townhome in Milford. Begin unpacking while trying to do a decent job of introducing our new place to Isaac. So far, so good.
June 4th-Unpack
June 5th-Unpack while managing to start finding things to pack for my UT/WA trip. That's kinda tricky...trying to pack while still unpacking. Talk about frustrating! :)
June 6th-Fly to Utah. Isaac did AWWWWWWESOME. He managed to "ham it up" with about 10 people on the plane, including every stuardess:) Got in at 9:00. Put Isaac to bed and hung out with Sean's sister Carrie whom I stayed with!
June 7th-Photography Workshop from 9am-9pm at the Hilton in SLC. It was soooo great. I'll write more about it later. I learned so much. Carrie, Nate and Allicen took turns watching Isaac all day long...THANK YOU! They even managed to change his diapers, which is quite the task these days! Geesh!
June 8th-skipped church (woops!) let Isaac nap, got up from nap and headed to Sean's grandparents' house, stayed for about two hours and managed to snag some of Grandma's chocolates for Sean and for me:) YUMMMMM. After grandparents, headed straight to the Dominici's house, our best family friends who lived in New York all of our teenage years and then moved to Utah. I just absolutly love them in every way. We had dinner and I put Isaac to sleep at their house so I could stay longer and chat. Stayed until around 9:30-ish. THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL TIME!!
June 9th-After Isaac's nap, we headed to BYU to revisit campus. I love BYU CAMPUS!! It is the prettiest campus I have ever seen! I took pictures in front of the HFAC where I spent the last two years of school, and we managed to buy some memorabilia from the Bookstore. Isaac had had enough, got in the car and headed to Nate and Allicen's house for dinner (so good!!) Isaac fell asleep at their house while we talked the night away:) He loooooved their dogs, Tuff and Baretta. He would laugh everytime they got near him.
June 10th- Visited the Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Pointe, which was soooo beautiful and then we got Cafe Rio for lunch (heaven!) and rented a movie to watch during Isaac's nap. After his nap, we packed and got on a plane for WA.
It was such a fun trip! Thank you Carrie for letting us stay with you. We had a blast!!! On to Washington!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so jealous! I LOVE Thanksgiving Point and I LOVE Cafe Rio. I can't wait until we're back to enjoy both. :) I'm glad you had such a great trip and can't wait to see your newfound photography skills. I'm also glad your move went fairly smoothly; I'm so impressed that you can pack and unpack at the same time. You truly have some talent! We miss you tons!
Thou art a busy lady-eth! I'm so glad that workshop was worth the trip. I need something like that. So far it's just nice to have a better camera. I want to come see your place and I need to go to IKEA.
My friends keep disappearing, but we'll be going soon too. We're thinking the middle of July, job or no job. At least we'll have a place to stay. Just need to sell this place.
I'm sooo sad I missed you while in Yakima. I tried to make it work but just couldn't. I hope we can see you guys really soon. You are the woman! I'm so impressed with your triathalon. Seriously, you are amazing!!!
Wow, busy lady! Sounds like fun!
Sorry we missed you when you were in Utah. I'm glad you had a great time though. It sounded like a very busy trip. I'm glad you finally got to go to Cafe Rio. They are putting them all over Utah now, there's one like 5 minutes from our house! I love it.
Hi Jeanette! It was so nice to meet you at the workshop, and Isaac is just a doll. I hope you post some of the photos you took when you get time to download them!
Post a Comment