This past week we celebrated my 28th birthday. Sean let me sleep in and then we went out to eat for lunch which probably wasn't the best idea seeing that Isaac wasn't in the mood to be in a highchair (see picture #3 of this group. He was really mad that I picked him up for a picture.) :) I've been wanting a bike to bring Isaac on some rides, so we hunted and researched a lot of bikes and ended up with a really great Specialized brand bike. It's very comfortable and perfect for what we want to use it for. Sean of course, had to take it out for a test drive (see picture #4) and I guess it must have passed the test!

Me and Isaac on my birthday.
Me and Isaac on my birthday.

3 comments:
Happy belated bday! Oh, the independence...
Happy Birthday Jeannette! I hope it was a great one for you. I love this picture of Sean...Men!
So, he's poppin' a wheely. Has he ever thought about baggin' the whole med. school thing and going into professional dirt biking? Just a thought.
Post a Comment