I know it probably sounds like we have been in the moving process for a very long time, but tomorrow will officially be our last day in our apartment. We have loved living here, and Isaac has grown to know the in's and out's of this place. We will truly miss our neighbors and friends! a few random pics of Isaac

Isaac has taken a liking to my new bike which I got for my birthday. He especially loves to spins the wheels and the pedals.
Isaac has taken a liking to my new bike which I got for my birthday. He especially loves to spins the wheels and the pedals.
I love this picture of Sean (the headless man) and Isaac. Sorry Sean! I was trying to get a cute picture of Isaac and his Memorial Day t-shirt I got him, and it happened to turn into a really cute daddy-son picture (minus Sean's head.) :) Doesn't he look like such a big boy walking next to his Dad?

1 comment:
SO cute! Liam has the same Shirt! :)
Post a Comment