This is totally unrelated, but we went to Timmy Ho's today and I thought of you! :) I hope you're doing well. My mom had a 16x20 print of the girls-dancing-in-the- arch photo you took and it's amazing. Thanks again for doing that. You rock!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
I'm glad I know how it ends or that would be really scary! Can't wait!
This is totally unrelated, but we went to Timmy Ho's today and I thought of you! :) I hope you're doing well. My mom had a 16x20 print of the girls-dancing-in-the- arch photo you took and it's amazing. Thanks again for doing that. You rock!
Post a Comment