Friday, August 22, 2008

SUNFLOWERS

I know...I'm posting a LOT of stuff lately. I'm just trying to make up ground from this entire summer. You could probably stop by everyday or so to view the blog and it will probably be different each time you visit!! :) This is my slow but sure way of getting around to the bazillion pictures sitting on my computer.

This was in New York on our way to my friend Marissa's wedding. It was the most beautiful wedding!! We had a few minutes to kill befor heading over to the lodge for the reception, so Sean and I decided to drive around and explore. We came upon this sunflower field and I just had to pull over to take a few pictures. I felt like I was staring at a van Gogh painting. Sean was just enjoying the landscape, and I thought I'd get him in a picture:)

Photobucket