Again, I love these pictures! Isaac is getting so big and is darling. My favorites are the ones with droplets of water; they are so cool. I hope that in 20 years, I can afford to fly you to wherever I live so you can take pictures of my family. :)
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
Again, I love these pictures! Isaac is getting so big and is darling. My favorites are the ones with droplets of water; they are so cool. I hope that in 20 years, I can afford to fly you to wherever I live so you can take pictures of my family. :)
Look at how big he is getting. Isaac is looking like such a little boy! Sniff sniff! Photography is absolutely amazing Jeannette.
Post a Comment