Thursday, September 18, 2008
MY HEART IS MELLLLLTING...
Ooooooh goodness. I'm already starting to take some pictures for our home as well as for our Christmas cards I plan to send out. We're still 3 months away from Christmas, and I've already snapped a handful of pictures that make me just melt! Oh, this boy has taken over every inch of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well, no wonder! Isaac is pretty much ridiculously good looking!!!
He's a little super model baby! Where's Gap? You have such a skill for taking great photos!
Sooooo adorable! Look at those eyes!
My heart too. I'm already anticipating your card! P.S. I loved the Monet post. I like it when mom's branch out and we get to see a slice of you behind the "momminess". I mean that in a good way. You know what I mean.
What a cutie cutie cute baby!!! Did I say baby? not so anymore. He looks so big and cute. Love those teeth!!!! lovely picture again Netti. Love mom
Love it! He should be in Gap ads or something (speaking of...they're doing a casting call; do you get the Gap emails?). I also love your new blog layout and header. It's tres cool. Isaac is adorable.
He is darling! And you are talented. I don't know if you remember me, Mellissa Fraker from Holt. Anyway, really cute pictures. What kind of camera do you have? It's obviously not the camera though, it's the talent behind the machine. Do you have a website set for j.neal photography. Sorry so many questions, but we are from Michigan and would definitely recommend you to those we know looking for a photographer!:)
I just saw your older post with details about your photography business, so disregard what I posted earlier. I will be telling everyone I know! We have friends and family in the Chelsea, Howell, Brighton, Rochester, Dexter, Tecumseh, Ann Arbor, and all surrounding areas. Good Luck! Can you send me your price sheet? Do you have business cards? I am so excited for your! My email is mamafraker at hotmail dot com. I will see when we could schedule something for our kids too!:)
Post a Comment