Monday, September 22, 2008

CHI-TOWN

This past weekend, Sean, Isaac and I headed to one of our favorite cities...Chicago! It's so nice living within driving distance. Can you believe that this is one of the few pictures I took the entire time we were there?!! Not one of us as a family, not one of Isaac just hanging out....I hardly took my camera out the entire weekend! Perhaps this will give me an excuse to go back before the seasons really change. Winters in Chicago are anything but fun:) We loved being on our own schedule, walking around, visiting the Shedd Aquarium, going on a long bike ride with Isaac sleeping in his bike cart behind me....It was great. We had the chance to meet up with some good friends of mine, Ash and Scott and their 20 month-old daughter Lily. It was great conversation over a traditional deep dish pizza. Yummmmmmm!

I found a great graffiti wall I had intended on doing a little mini shoot of Isaac in front of, but toddlers have a plan of their own:) He's getting over an ear infection and just didn't feel like sitting for me. I guess I don't blame him. Once again, another reason for me to go back:) The weather could not have been more beautiful!
Photobucket

No comments: