Monday, September 22, 2008

THANK YOU!

All I can say is THANK YOU for the kind comments and words of motivation and support for this new little business of mine, j.neal photography. I look forward to the photo sessions I have coming up during the month of October!! It has been overwhelming in the best of ways!

If you have already inquired about a photo session, but you have not found a date that works best for you and your family, try to let me know as soon as you can so I can keep a time open. Especially those in Utah, since I will only be available for 6 days, I'd like to make sure I can provide a day that works best for you while I still have the flexibility.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Becky said...

If you had room for us, we're pretty much open most of October. I forgot when you were coming. The boys are in school from 8-3:30-ish during the day. I love your new blog title, so cool.
I'm tired and am suffering from a case of overindulgence from dinner and may fall asleep...zzzz

Anonymous said...

good luck in Utah!! I know you will do well. I wish I could come and take care of Isaac while you work but I am sure Isaac will be good for you. When are you going again? Love mom