Holy cow, Jeanette, you made me realize that Utah is even more beautiful than I originally thought. I love those photos! As for the scrapbooking thing...I felt the same way until I discovered digital scrapbooking. Have you tried it? If you know Photoshop, you can do amazing things without being "crafty". If you're interested, check out the links on my blog to download tons of free page elements. I LOVE your photography! Maybe you, me and Becky could start up a magazine or something. You could be the travel editor, Becky the literary editor, and I'll be the OCD editor. :)
Wow! That's all I have to say. I love your pictures. They are beautiful! The colors are great! Oh and I do digital scrapbooking as well. I don't dare do the cut and paste stuff. Also there's a website that you can print your blog posts into a book. I'll have to look for it though.
WOW WOW WOW! Those shots were amazing!! I wish i coulda seen you this visit...let me know when you are coming next AND WE'LL MAKE A GET-TOGETHER HAPPEN!
Wowzers! This is a pretty state and here in your photos we have the indisputable evidence. We took a 5 mile hike today up to Louis Peak and it was soooo beautiful. We were only wishing we had come 2 weeks ago when there would have been more color at that high elevation. But still once we got to the top we could see a panoramic view of Ogden, Huntsville, Eden (east of Eden :) )and all the surrounding towns. We were so high up and open that we actually got a cell phone signal.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
9 comments:
Holy cow, Jeanette, you made me realize that Utah is even more beautiful than I originally thought. I love those photos! As for the scrapbooking thing...I felt the same way until I discovered digital scrapbooking. Have you tried it? If you know Photoshop, you can do amazing things without being "crafty". If you're interested, check out the links on my blog to download tons of free page elements. I LOVE your photography! Maybe you, me and Becky could start up a magazine or something. You could be the travel editor, Becky the literary editor, and I'll be the OCD editor. :)
Wow! That's all I have to say. I love your pictures. They are beautiful! The colors are great! Oh and I do digital scrapbooking as well. I don't dare do the cut and paste stuff. Also there's a website that you can print your blog posts into a book. I'll have to look for it though.
You really just miss Jenny and I and playing settlers while watching Alias and eating cafe rio, and not the landscaptes, right?
-Eric
WOW WOW WOW! Those shots were amazing!! I wish i coulda seen you this visit...let me know when you are coming next AND WE'LL MAKE A GET-TOGETHER HAPPEN!
Wowzers! This is a pretty state and here in your photos we have the indisputable evidence. We took a 5 mile hike today up to Louis Peak and it was soooo beautiful. We were only wishing we had come 2 weeks ago when there would have been more color at that high elevation. But still once we got to the top we could see a panoramic view of Ogden, Huntsville, Eden (east of Eden :) )and all the surrounding towns. We were so high up and open that we actually got a cell phone signal.
Beautiful pictures! I'm thinking of getting a SLR digi camera. Any suggestions?
Okay...those pictures are just...well...breathtaking! I want to see all of those places! AMAZING Jeannette!
Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!
Wow! Your photos never cease to impress me! They even made me miss Utah...
Post a Comment