I love the ruby slippers. What a cleaver idea that was. We just got a new computer and a 24" wide screen monitor and so I can see you pictures in their full glory! Chris got that special deal through work where they payed 80% of home office purchases up to the end of Oct. So, we had to get something, or 2 somethings. Now we can watch our movies on this thing. I can't wait to get those pictures!
Love it! You are the most talented lady I know. You should have this be one of your signature pieces in your huge, glorious, fabulous, ritzy studio that you open. :) I hope you had a happy Halloween!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
4 comments:
I love the ruby slippers. What a cleaver idea that was. We just got a new computer and a 24" wide screen monitor and so I can see you pictures in their full glory! Chris got that special deal through work where they payed 80% of home office purchases up to the end of Oct. So, we had to get something, or 2 somethings. Now we can watch our movies on this thing.
I can't wait to get those pictures!
Awesome picture! I sure wish we could have used your services before you left!
Love it! You are the most talented lady I know. You should have this be one of your signature pieces in your huge, glorious, fabulous, ritzy studio that you open. :) I hope you had a happy Halloween!
I LOVE this picture! Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment