Friday, November 21, 2008

MY LITTLE SECRET IS OUT!

Dang it! I just can't keep a secret when I {LOVE} it this much! Superwoman, Kelli Bramble was brave enough to shoot our pictures in 30 degree weather, while it was RAINING. Both of us are waist deep in photo sessions right now, and trying to find a time that worked for both of us was like trying solve a puzzle. I finally said, "OK, rain or shine, horrible weather or good weather, lets do this!" Seriously Kelli, I "Owe you my third leg!" (Readers: You won't get that comment if your name isn't Kelli Bramble:) ) I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting....just waiting....to send out Christmas cards with a few of these pictures on the card. I wanted to keep it a surprise, but I.Just.can't.do.it.

It's not often that we get family pictures, so it was just so nice to see all of us together as one happy family. After Kelli sent me the pics, we got on the phone and started chatting. She asked "So, what do you think?" I felt the "ugly cry" swelling in my chest. I did everything in my power to force it down, to tame the wild beast and to act like I wasn't much of a crybaby. Thank goodness I started talking before the ugliness began:)

When I moved into this area, I kept hearing from people that there was another photographer in our church that I just had to meet. It took us over 2 months to finally cross paths, and it was like finding a long lost friend when we talked! She has so many of the same passions as I do, it's crazy! It's so fun having a camera buddy!

Kelli, THANK YOU! You are truly so talented. Can I somehow persuade you to stay with us in Michigan Land a bit longer?!?! We have an extra bedroom that you and your entire family can stay in (giggle.) The winters aren't that bad here in Michigan (double giggle.) The cold weather will be over before you know it (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

I've been wanting to do this sucker idea for sooooo long! YAY! I love how in this first one Sean looks like he's going to eat it whole. That's my man!
Photobucket