For so much! First and foremost, I am thankful for my Father in Heaven who has blessed me with a life full of happiness, struggles, bliss, peace, trials, you name it. I am grateful for my wonderful husband, Sean, who has made me a better person and who has taught me many life lessons through example. I am thankful that he has been with me through many experiences that have changed my life entirely. I am grateful that I have a husband who unconditionally loves me, who wants me to succeed, who learned to like art museums, musicals and plays because he knew it was something I enjoyed; who listens to my concerns and gives me insightful feedback. I am so grateful to have the knowledge that I can be with him for eternity!
I am grateful for Isaac. All 38 inches of him! He makes me smile, laugh, want to pull my hair out, cry when I see how much he has grown. There's nothing so precious than to see him dreaming at night. He is my buddy, my friend, my dancing partner, partner in crime:) He sees things so differently, which makes my perspective on life change gears and appreciate the small little details around me. There is nothing in my life so precious as his small hands, his almond eyes, his gap in his teeth, the way he hugs, the way he learns, laughs, plays, loves...
I am grateful for my family! I am grateful for the many memories I have had with my own family, and for those that I have made with Sean's family. I am grateful for the love and support that they have given us over the years. They have shaped me into the person I am today, and have given me priceless advice. To all of them, I say I LOVE YOU!
And lastly, I am grateful for friends who have come into my life at different points in time, who filled the gaps of loneliness with love, and joy. I've never come as close to wetting my pants than the times I've spent with my friends, talking and laughing and sharing priceless experiences together. I feel like I have been so blessed with friends who are just aaaaaamazing. I'm in awe of all of you!
As we head into the Christmas season, I am making it a daily goal to continue to be grateful for everything in my life. I wish I could take the feeling of the Holidays and ball it up and save it for a rainy day:)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm thankful to have a friend like you. Isn't God so good to us all?! Really, if we stop, think and remember we'll realize how many gifts he has given us.
Thank you for your post! It is so easy to dwell on the things that go wrong, rather than all the blessings that we have. But when you think about it, there really are so many things to be thankful for! I love the holidays!
Post a Comment