#1- Isaac was watching an episode of Little Einsteins, and I heard the line, "Oh, look, look, look! St. Basil's Cathedral! It's so Byzantine!!" This is why I love the Little Einsteins.
#2- A sign outside of a construction company reads "Just NINE more weeks until Spring." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Please come sooner.
#3- "Yup." Isaac's new way of saying "yes" to everything.
#4- At least the snow that we do have is the fun crunchy type, that makes funny noises when you are driving and when you walk on it. It's makes cars sound like they are 90 years old.
#5- The crack in my windshield is getting bigger and bigger by the moment. It's RIGHT in my way! I don't know why, but I'm deathly afraid that it's going to crack open and fall on my face.
#6- This quote is from awhile ago, but I'm still laughing about it. This is from Darryl on "The Office":
Darryl: Mike gave me a list of his top 10 Springsteen songs. Three of them were Huey Lewis and the News, one was Tracy Chapman Fast Car and, my personal favorite, Short People.
And my personal favorite from last week's episode:
Michael: Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't know where it's going. I just hope to find it somewhere along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation.
#7- I left Isaac's hair gel in the car over night. When I went to use it right before church, it came out as slush.
#8- Isaac has a cold, but he's not pulling on his ears!! Hooray for tubes!
#9- Barely missing a group of 6 deer crossing the road. Heart.in.throat.
#10- Just a few minutes ago, when I was typing blogger.com into my search bar, I first entered "blooger" and then deleted it, and proceeded to type in "blobber." What's my deal?
#11- Isaac loves BBQ chips, and says, "mo cheps, peez"
#12- Sean pronouncing a Mexican restaurant named "Rojo"......"Ro-joe." He quickly figure it out when I blurted out a laugh.
#13- Has anyone seen the "Loud and clear" hearing device commercials on tv? Oh my gosh, so funny. My favorite line that makes me laugh out loud, is "hey, wait for me!" supposedly said by a kid on the playground. hahahahahahaha. Here's the link, you've GOT to check it out for a good laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4VNcMRLtY
Larissa, you'll have to let me know what you think ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Bingo! I think the time has almost come where I'll need one of those.
Slushy hair gel? I discovered things that freeze only in MI that I didn't think possible. Also, I learned not to leave my unopened diet coke cans in the car.
I too love Little Einsteins; I force my kids to watch it! :) I think the slushy hair gel is a sign you need to move to a warmer climate! :)
Congrats on your website! I'm so excited for you. You are my hero! Hawaii looked AMAZING! I'm so jealous!
Just stopping by to tell you that you're a stud. You can continue whatever it was that you were doing now.
I love this post. So funny!
Nine more weeks of spring? No...nine more weeks until the calendar says it's spring. Spring doesn't hit this frozen tundra until May, and with the winter we've had it will probably be more like June.
Okay, obviously I meant UNTIL spring. Sorry!
Post a Comment