First of all, has Sean or any of his family members heard of the Darwin Awards? Enough said. I so love the picture of your back yard, wowzers, is that green! And the one with Isaac licking the water off of the pavement, priceless.
I love the Hawaii pictures! The ones with Isaac are so adorable. He is such a cute little boy. And I definitely can't blame you for not wanting to swim with the sharks (too scary for me). I'm glad you had such a fun time!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
8 comments:
He is so stinking cute I can't stand it:)
First of all, has Sean or any of his family members heard of the Darwin Awards? Enough said.
I so love the picture of your back yard, wowzers, is that green! And the one with Isaac licking the water off of the pavement, priceless.
I'm loving all of your Hawaii pictures! And your new side bar thing is fabulous! Love it.
I love the Hawaii pictures! The ones with Isaac are so adorable. He is such a cute little boy. And I definitely can't blame you for not wanting to swim with the sharks (too scary for me). I'm glad you had such a fun time!
Awesome pictures of Isaac! He is so cute!
And I would totally swim in a shark cage. I need to go to Hawaii.
As long as you were in Hali'eva, I hope you got shaved ice at Motsumoto's. It's the best EVER! Those pictures of Isaac are darling!
Wow, Jeanette! It looks like you guys had such a great time. I love all the photos.
Licking the pavement... he must be a boy!
Post a Comment