Sunday, January 04, 2009

DAY 4 in Paradise

Preface: Since Sean is watching Rambo 2 upstairs right now, I decided to do Day 4 since I am not even remotely interested in watching Sylvester Stallone's "silent" movie.

Day 4 was Christmas!! WAHOO! Merry Christmas! It was also the day that Isaac decided to shove a Lucky Charm up his nose. He came over to me saying "uh-oh" and putting his finger up his nose. I was like, "What's wrong, bud?" and I looked up inside and saw it lodged pretty far up there. With a little bit of manuevering, I got it out. Maybe Lucky Charms are lucky little things after all.

This is about all of the pictures I got for the day. I gladly put the camera down for a bit so I could enjoy Christmas Day. We started the day off with a single gift exchange with one other person from the fam. We then had a nice big breakfast and then headed to Waikiki for our Submarine adventure.

We came home, lounged around a bit, and then went to see Valkyrie that night as a family. I thought it was a great movie. So touching, and full of emotions! We were about to throw out all of the leis from the luau we went to the previous night, but I decided to snap a picture or two before they went to the trash. I felt so bad throwing them out, they were so pretty!
Photobucket