It's finally finished. I am
beyond excited to have a website dedicated to my photography. I am hardly the tech guru, so getting this done and having it look the way I had envisioned is beyond a relief as well as a huge accomplishment; all before the end of January! WAHOO! Kelli, I can't thank you enough for ALL of your help! You are a-mazing:) Tell
anyone about this new site. I'd really appreciate your help in getting the word out. You can even put it as one of your blog links if you have a blog.
Also, there is a
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL for one lucky couple!! Check out the details on my new website. Make sure you enter under the comments section underneath the post, and pass this along to friends and families who you think would be interested. I can't wait!
Leave me some lovin' under the comments section every now and then. I'd love to hear from you! Click on the link below:
www.jnealphotography.com
1 comment:
I'm blushing. You're welcome, Jeannette.
Post a Comment