O.k. I'm having some more of that physical pain cause by an immense amount of envy. Reed and Douglas loved the fire dancers and I loved the one with Sean and Isaac on the beach.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
3 comments:
O.k. I'm having some more of that physical pain cause by an immense amount of envy. Reed and Douglas loved the fire dancers and I loved the one with Sean and Isaac on the beach.
Gorgeous Jeannette! Will you pack me with you next time?
Beckster, I heard that a large dosage of Diet Coke helps this sort of envy subside:) Start the IV drip.
Post a Comment