We woke up early every single day because of the time change. I was actually happy this was the case, because I got to go out and enjoy the sunrise every morning, which I would normally sleep right through any other time. It was gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of the sky which kept changing every minute. It was a big, fun, exciting day for us. Some of the activities which happened were: Sunrise, photos of cool flowers and plants, Sea Life Park, canoeing, surfing lessons, riding the catamaran, and spear fishing. Sean and I decided it was best be skip out on the canoeing and surfing so that we could take Isaac somewhere kid-friendly. He had a blast seeing the sea turtles and dolphins up close, but we were done within45 minutes of getting there. It gave us enough time to turn around and head back to the house to put Isaac down for a much needed nap, and for Sean and I to make it back up to Waikiki for our Catamaran boat ride. (Grandma willingly stayed behind with Isaac. Thank you!)
We had such a blast on the Catamaran. The sun was beating down on us, and when you wanted to cool off, we made our way to the front of the boat and laid out on the netting. They served lunch and drinks while we sailed around for about an hour or so. I am still amazed with how blue the water was! It was so much fun to just sit and chat with everyone and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
After the boat ride, we all headed back to the house, and the boys went out spear fishing. This was probably their favorite thing to do while we were there. Maybe they felt like true warriors, or like Tom Hanks from Cast Away:) The rest of the night we spent playing games and snacking on good food before we were all dead tired at 9:30!!