"What the heck?!" as my Isaac would say. I am jealous of your Isaac and I don't even play with those things! That is awesome and I have to know what you paid because I know those things are freakin' expensive, yes freakin'! I'm currently on the watch for the Schleich castle set.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
7 comments:
Lucas would have a heart attack if he came downstairs and saw all that! What a lucky boy you are, Isaac!
We love Thomas over here, too! He's got some serious playing to do...Go Isaac!
Wow, what an amazing set! Look at all those tracks and Thomas trains too. Gotta love craigslist (and bargain shopping moms)!
That is the coolest train table I've ever seen! Nice work on the bargain hunting...you're a woman after my own heart. :)
K..that is so cool. I love getting good deals..and Isaac is so STINKIN' cute!! So handsome...can Ash wait for him??? :)
"What the heck?!" as my Isaac would say. I am jealous of your Isaac and I don't even play with those things! That is awesome and I have to know what you paid because I know those things are freakin' expensive, yes freakin'! I'm currently on the watch for the Schleich castle set.
I LOVE HIS HAIR!!!!!! HE IS GETTING SO BIG. WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!! LOVE GRAMMIE
Post a Comment