Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The winner of the "Be My Valentine" contest is...

Julie Barb! Yay! As you can see from her comment, she got my website from a friend's blog (thank you, whoever you are! :) ) only I don't know what friend that was to help try and get ahold of her:) If you know Julie Barb, tell her to e-mail me asap so we can set up our session. Thanks so much!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Ashley said...

I feel so robbed :(

Sean and Jeannette said...

I know, I know....but cheer up, my dear Ashley, more contests await!! Plus, if you want, you can always do the 50% off deal. I think you and Mike would be a fabulous couple to photograph!

Mellissa said...

I am SO SO sad that I didn't win, and I think Julie commented one before me. I know you drew the names out of a jar, but just the thought that I was that close (but not really)........urg. Anyway, I know Julie because she used to go to my home branch and I have her blog. I will email it to you. She better thank me for this!!!:) HeeHee