Name the movie. I know every single one of my sisters will know:) The weather yesterday was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and we made sure to take full advantage of it before it went away (which it did, today.) Aren't all kids somewhat like dogs? Don't they always want to go outside?? Same with Isaac. He was having a "moment" filled with tears yesterday morning, and I jumped in to save the day by saying, "Should we go outside and push your grocery cart around?" Cry...cry...silence. A smile crosses his face and he looks me straight in the eyes, "Yup." And then her really let out all the rejoicing! "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Cart! Cart! 'Side!"
Later on in the day, Sean and I picked up a kite and a pinwheel for him to play with. He's obsessed with kites to say the least, and he discovered how COOL pinwheels are. I wish I had my video camera to capture the moment when we were driving down the road with all of the windows down, and he was just staring at his pinwheel blowing like crazy from the wind.
