Thursday, April 30, 2009

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A PUMPKIN AND A HEARTRATE OF 164 BPM?

Answer: Baby #2, who is due on Halloween Day! We are so excited to be sharing the news...finally. As if my "thickening" around the waistage isn't sign enough, we've been waiting to tell family first and now, our friends! I'm 14 weeks along, and finally getting over feeling like Edward Cullen just drained the life out of me:)

Did I really just say that about Edward Cullen? Oh my, yes I did.

Anyway, so much has been going on the past few weeks, including a trip from Grandma Lina and Aunt V with all 3 of Isaac's cousins, his super-duper kite-themed b-day bash, tons of new toys to play with, Sean taking a board exam, a Yankees vs. Tigers baseball game, and tons more. Life has been nuts. I'm hoping to get around to sharing some pictures in the next day or so.

26 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Yay!! Congrats Jeannette!

Brynn said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAY! How exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! I can hardly wait to see another gorgeous child of Jeannette and Sean! Happy day! Hooray!!

Becky said...

That's an awesome birthday! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to find out what you're having. My guess is another boy, they're just so fun easy going creatures. Girls equal drama, drama, drama, as you know. By the way, you were a very cute pregnant lady with Isaac.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That is great news!!!! Congratulations!!

megan said...

No way! That is so exciting! Congrats to the Neals! Isaac will be a great big brother.

Melisa said...

WAHOO!!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! congrats to you.

Leslie said...

oh fun! Congrats! so exciting!

ps will you add me to the list when you go private!

maryp said...

yay for baby numero dos!!! congrats you guys!!

Liesl Christensen said...

Congratulations!!!

West Family said...

I am so happy for you Jeanette, and for the rest of your family too! Issac is going to LOVE having a playmate all the time. I will think pink for you!

Livingstons said...

How great is that!?! The answer: pretty. And I'm glad you called yourself out on the Edward comment. It would've had to be done by someone... Yeehaw!

Deanne said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is wonderful news! I hope you're feeling great!

Welch Mom said...

Congrats! 2 is wonderful and you will be so happy!

Natalie said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I hope you haven't been too sick, and I think describing the feeling as anything to do with Edward makes it sound almost bearable. :) Isaac's birthday sounds so fun. I miss you guys and I'm thrilled for you.

J'Amy Day said...

What exciting news! I'm so happy for your cute little family. And, just so you know, I have not noticed any "thickening middle!"

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Good luck on having two. It's fun and buay.

Bill Leppert said...

Congrats guys!!! I think you should name him...if its a boy...Michael Myers Neal. Just think about it.

Allery said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

giangaco said...

Yeah Jeannette, Sean & Isaac. The van's are so excited for you all!

Darcee said...

Congratulations!!! We are sooo excited for you guys! i hope you are starting to feel better! love all the new pics you've been posting! Still wish you were closer so I could take advantage of your mad skills... :)

Jeff and Larissa said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! That definitely would be a cool birthday. I can't believe you kept it to yourself for so long! I bet you can't even tell you're pregnant. :p I hope you guys have a little girl this time!!

jacque said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Can Isaac already be 2? Wow, these kids are growing up fast. I guess it really is time for baby #2! :)

West Family said...

BTW, I am joining Veronica plea to have you come visit a few days before your NC trip and to stay at V's house! That way I might be able to see you and cute Isaac before you head to the beach. It sounds like Veronica has a great plan in mind so just do us all a favor and listen to your big sister!!!

Jaron and Amy said...

We're excited for you. Congrats you guys!