Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WHISTLE WHILE YOU WORK!


AHHHH! I haven't even posted pictures from Isaac's 2nd birthday party. What's wrong with me?! Anyway, the nice thing about this busy bee picture to the left is that it's #1-Not scary like the rest of them trying to attack me wherever I go, and #2- the bee is smiling. Wouldn't that be the weirdest thing to see? To walk into your friend's house and see them smiling gleefully as they did the dishes, and mopped the floor, and changed dirty diapers?
So much has been going on. I've been editing sessions non-stop for the past few weeks, which has been nice. I can't complain!! I'm hoping to get them uploaded to my photography website in just a few days.
Isaac is finally napping EVERY SINGLE day, so I've had his naps to work on pictures, plant my flowers, tidy the house, work on all sorts of projects, etc. There's never enough time in the day, right?
I'll be back in just a few days with lots of pictures! I promise!

1 comment:

erintucker81 said...

Yeah! Congrats on getting your nap time back! Liam has finally officially moved to 1 nap, and I love it!