Friday, July 10, 2009

LOOOOVE this...


Photobucket

Allow me to explain this hilarious shot I got at one of my last sessions. We got some really cute shots, and then as I was trying to find a new angle, I look up and the two of them are in full fight mode. In reality, these two are so comfortable with me (they are my neighbors) that they were putting on a little show for me and their mom:) They are waaaay too funny for their own good. As Carol (their mom) was saying, "Guys! Stop! Look pretty, I don't want fighting pictures..." I just kept shooting and giggling at them. I thought it was hilarious. Any photographer who makes you think they never get a picture of a baby WAILING in between takes, or that a toddler doesn't pick their nose, is lying:) I'd love to create a tab on my photographry site labeled: "outtakes" or "bloopers." Wouldn't that be hilarious?

Anyway, I have lots more editing to do, but I had to share.

1 comment:

Kelli Bramble said...

hahaha! A outtakes gallery is an awesome idea!