Saturday, October 17, 2009

THE belly

So, my body has been working on a project for the past 250 some odd days (who's counting, right?) and I'm proud to say that I'm pretty pleased with the results thus far.

It truly is a beautiful miracle.


And yes, I'm very aware that 90% of you just clicked on the picture to enlarge it and find the abnormalities and stretch marks on my stomach. And no, I could care less :) Who's perfect these days?

9 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Aww, Nettie, you're beautiful. Congrats...soon! :)

Natalie said...

I love it! I'm so glad you got a beautiful picture of that lovely miracle. Having a gorgeous photo of her pregnant belly would make any mom-to-be proud to feel like she weighs 500 pounds and to be mostly immobile. :) You are amazing!

Judaloo said...

You make an amazingly beautiful pregnant woman! I can't even see your face in the shot, but with a belly that cute, and i know what you look like, I am sure you are beautiful. Congrats on number 2!!!

Rebecca said...

It's a beautiful picture and no I did not enlarge it:)

Adele said...

I did not enlarge it! I think it looks a million times better than mine!! Beautiful!! Can't wait to see her!

Unknown said...

Perfect! Love it!

Mike and Ashley said...

DUDE...you have not seen stretch marks until you've seen mine...I could never look that good in a picture of my belly because it looks like a big tree trunk with all the bark lines!!! You're beautiful!

J'Amy Day said...

Beautiful picture! I never did that...wish I did. :)

megan said...

Funny! I just thought to myself, "I'm going to check out Jeannette's blog and there had better be a belly shot on there!" LOL! Great shot. The good news is that what's on the inside is perfect, so it doesn't matter what the outside looks like. I can't wait to "meet" the little one!