Is this another ploy to get me out there...Oh sweet fall colors of Michigan. Send me a picture of the frozen rain or something...that will keep me away! :)
Oh, what a beautiful leaf picture. It was my Isaac who pointed out that there were red and purple leaves on the mountain. Yes, purple. I love fall colors here in UT, but I must admit, Michigan and the whole eastern United States trumps all in the fall leaf department.
Awww J! I had idea that you were due so soon!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of here- she is going to be stunning just like Issac! I wish you lived close to me, I would love to have you take pictures of my family! Keep us updated on that baby!!!!!!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
3 comments:
Is this another ploy to get me out there...Oh sweet fall colors of Michigan. Send me a picture of the frozen rain or something...that will keep me away! :)
Gorgeous shot!!
Oh, what a beautiful leaf picture. It was my Isaac who pointed out that there were red and purple leaves on the mountain. Yes, purple. I love fall colors here in UT, but I must admit, Michigan and the whole eastern United States trumps all in the fall leaf department.
Awww J! I had idea that you were due so soon!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of here- she is going to be stunning just like Issac! I wish you lived close to me, I would love to have you take pictures of my family!
Keep us updated on that baby!!!!!!
Post a Comment