Eliza was an early morning Halloween pumpkin. Born at 3:23am on October 31st (her ORIGINAL due date), weighing 7 lbs. 8 ounces, and measuring 20-1/2 inches in length. Isaac is the proudest big brother, and we are just enjoying every second being a family of four. She looks nearly identical to Isaac when he was born!
Can't wait to share more pictures when things have settled down. For now, enjoy a picture from Eliza's 4th day!
18 comments:
ADORABLE! Love the picture and the fact that she was born on Halloween!
Beautiful! Aside from the fact that you and Sean are amazing parents, Eliza is so lucky to have such a talented mommy to document her life! I wish you lived closer to photography my family!
I hope your recovery is going well!
She's beautiful! Not that I ever doubted she would be. I love you Nettie!!!
CONGRATS!! Girls are so much fun. She is beautiful!!
What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to hear and see more! She's almost exactly the same size and weight as Ally was. I hope you are feeling well!
Love the picture! She is a lucky little lady to be in your family. Enjoy EVERY minute.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! We are so happy for your cute family!
congrats! she looks perfect!
Beautiful girl! Congratulations!
CONGRATS! Oh she is cute-are those wrinkles on her legs? so cute. How fun to be born on Halloween. I like her name too. Have fun recovering!
That picture is to die for! I love the little crochet egg and her cute lips all puckered up. She is so beautiful and I'm thrilled for you all. What a lucky girl to have an awesome family!
AWWW, a Halloweenie baby! She is frighteningly adorable... and the name is, well, beautiful. Don't get right back in the swing of being awesome - people will start to think it's "easy"...
Love the little wrinkles on their new little bodies! Congrats on another beautiful baby, as if there was any doubt with a beautiful mother like you! Love the photo too!
Congrats! That will be fun for her to have a birthday on Halloween--easy party planning for you! :) Can't wait to see more pics.
Congrats guys!! What a precious lil thing. Can't wait to see more pictures. By the way, Jeannette, we think your photography is amazing!! Being a family of four is great for us too.
I love the little wrinkles.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Issac will be such a good big brother.
I can't wait to munch on those cute cheeks at Christmas time! She's beautiful! Congrats Sean, Netti and Isaac. We love you!
Post a Comment